¿Lärm Kette KTM 1290 Super Adventure 2015?

• Hola.
    Mi bicicleta Al pasar por una calle de adoquines hace un montón de ruido de la cadena. Así que al pasar un camino lleno de baches.
    La cadena se tensa y engrasado correctamente.

Alguien como yo?
    Saludos.

• Increased rpm (=lower gear) should help.

Meine Beiträge geben meine private Meinung wieder, ohne Anspruch auf Richtigkeit / Vollständigkeit.

• tensor de cadena y la velocidad de al menos 3000 rpm

Gruß
    der OLLI

Wenn mich jemand fragt: "was geht ab?" male ich ihm ein Kreuz auf die Stirn und antworte: schwarzer EDDING schon mal nicht!

• On my 1290 SA, the chain only is noisy (rattling), when the RPM is to low AND when I have to much slack on my Chain. My best wild guess is, the noise has it`s origin in the chain protection (guard) oft the swing. With to low RPM and a to much slack, the chain starts to jump and bounce against the guard of the swing.
    You can fix this Problem, even with to much slack on the chain, with propper RPM.
    3rd Gear shiftpoint at 40-45 km/h
    4th Gear at 55-50 km/h
    5th Gear never lower than 70 km/h
    6th Gear never ever below 100 km/h

If I have way to much sklack on my chain, I will have rattling and bouncing of the chain, even on Speeds above 100 km/h in the 6th gear.

If my chain starts to squeak, while driving, it simply needs some lubrication.

I hope I could help you a little.

Hoi !?! Was war des grad ? A Streetfitghterle ??

• jrc58:
    If the chain is adjusted right (read the manual! :zwinker: ) and still the chain is to noisy (subjectiv), buy and install a chain-oiler.......scottoiler...etc.....