2010 990 SDR - Motogadget Pimp Out

• Hi All,

New to forum and not german (Sorry for english) but your forum what's the best way to do this with Install of MotoScope on my 990 SD.posting some info for anyone else that would like to try.

What was done.
    From MotoGadget :::
    M-Grips
    M-Button for controls
    Mini Button Controls
    MotoScope Pro
    BreakOut Box B
    M-Lock

Other:
    New 1290 HeadLight

The hardest part of the install is getting Tacho Impulse to Motoscope. Followed instructions. Original Tacho Signal from Purple/Red Wire does not work. Getting Signal from Ignition Coil (Purple/Wire) Does not work. In the end got signal from the Injector. Wire found in big Grey Plug on right of Bike behind radiator. I used wire from Front Injector (Black/Purple) and it worked first time!!!!

Anyone else with Questions or Queries? Feel free to Comment or Message.

I'll post some pics as I go or you can follow me on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bigzappypig/

• Hey Zappypig,

I've read your post about the modification of your 990 Superduke R to the Superduke 1290 2.0 Facelift. I've planned a similar modification only that I'm planning to modify my Superduke 1290 1.0 (2015) to the 2.0. Currently I have the problem that I'm not qute sure how to connect to front light. Coould you maybe give me the pin assignmens for the slots?

Which colour has which function and how did you connect them exactly? I've attached two pictures where you can see the connections of the 2.0.

Which funtion of cable colour - please correct me if I'm wrong:
    u/gn (blue/green): ? Functioning as "LED daytime running light dimmed"?

gn-rd (green/red): ? Functioning as "LED daytime running light"?

bl-bu (Black/blue): ? Functioning as " LED dimmed headlights"

wh-bu (White/blue) ? Functioning as "LED headlights"?

gn (green): ? Functioning as LED control unit +12V?

bu (Blue): ? Functioning as LED control unit +12V?

br (brown):? Functioning as LED control unit "current mass" (-)?

br (brown):? Functioning as ED control unit "current mass" (-)?

thanks and best regards

Chris