Beiträge von dukrider

Ktm 1290 Super Duke GT kommt mit einem neuen Edelstahl - Auspuff stehlen mit einem Schmetterling
    Ventil zwischen der Katalysatorkammer unter Körper und dem Schalldämpfer :-( .
    Ist es posible der Drosselklappe zu entfernen / deaktivieren ?
    Und die rutschen auf Optionen gibt es?
    Ist es posible der db -Killer / Abweiser auf dem Akrapovic Slip auf ( 614.05.979.000 ) zu remowe

Hi Dukrider,

KTM did´nt start supply the GT to their dealers in Germany so there is no experience but I assume:
    - butterfly valves in exhaust systems are common so it will be possible to remove or disable the valve
    - imho all exausts for the SDR will fit the GT as well (maybe not street legal but I think in Sweden nobody cares)
    - It is always possible to remove the baffles - sometimes it is an easy thing - sometimes it will need some work

Cheers
    Oliver

Hi OLLI

I think there must be some differences.......

I sent an email to SC PROJECT and asked if the SDR slip on
    CR-T Silencer for Original Catalyst (KTM07-DE38T) is going
    to fit the sd gt, and this is the answer I got .....

Dear customer, we are sorry but is not possible because the products are different.

Ktm 1290 super duke GT comes with a new stainless-steal exhaust with a butterfly
    valve between the under-body catalyst chamber and the muffler :-( .
    Is it posible to remove/disable the butterfly valve?
    And which slip on options are there?
    Is it posible to remowe the db killer/baffle on the akrapovic slip on ( 614.05.979.000 )

Ktm 1290 Super Duke GT kommt mit einem neuen Edelstahl - Auspuff stehlen mit einem Schmetterling
    Ventil zwischen der Katalysatorkammer unter Körper und dem Schalldämpfer :-( .
    Ist es posible der Drosselklappe zu entfernen / deaktivieren ?
    Und die rutschen auf Optionen gibt es?
    Ist es posible der db -Killer / Abweiser auf dem Akrapovic Slip auf ( 614.05.979.000 ) zu remowe