Exc 350-F

• Hello All, Sorry to writing in English, but I am in Italy, and have just sat on the new EXC 350-F. The KTM handler and I both had problems to communicate and I am hope for someone to help.
    This must be one of the first handlers to have a EXC 350-F. 107 kg, 46ps. Lights and blinkers and number plate all fitted.
    89db is on the bike ID plate. Is this machine street legal in Germany. 8650€ is the price here + extras. I am thinking of bringing it home to Germany where I live. Has anyone heard about how street legal this bike is. Without all the tricks around the EXC450 and it's 12ps. The exhaust is larger, but not over the top. Has direct linkage with the PDS. White or clear plastic tank. Looks ready to go. I would buy this from a German handler if just sopmeone could find out more info. If it's the same as the EXC450, I am not interested. But as I spoke to the handler here. He says, street legal. OK, I'm in Italy. But have KTM come up with the bike that I want?
    I can read German, so no problems with answers, just that my German, in written form is just not good enough.
    :kapituliere: