Bremsen vorne Achtung

• Der Thread ist alt, das Thema immer noch aktuell.

Die Ursache kann sowohl bei der Felge oder bei der Scheibe liegen. Das weiß man, wenn man beides vermisst, Toleranzen prüft.

Je leerer der Kopf, desto hochnäsiger lässt er sich tragen.

Wenn Arschlöcher mich nicht leiden können, habe ich alles richtig gemacht.

• Ist bekannt. Es gibt hier über alle Modelle in den Unterforen dazu Thread´s.

Und trotzdem versucht KTM noch heute die Ursache unter den Tisch zu kehren. Ein solches Verhalten seitens KTM soll jeder beurteilen wie er möchte, ich finde es äusserst unseriös.

Wohl dem, der hier im Forum die notwendigen Infos bekommen kann!

Im englischen Forum gibts auch einen interessanten Faden dazu:

Brake judder, who has it?
    This is really starting to get to me now so I would like to know if anyone else is getting this? The problem is when using the front brake gently in traffic…
    www.ktmforum.co.uk

WazzaDuke33 · #144 · Feb 12, 2020

The wheel faces where it meets the disc are pissed, KTM made shit cheap wheels in India, I had mine sorted and the problem is gone.

fettler269 · #15 · May 24, 2019
    This is not a disc problem, but left untreated it will become a disc problem.

It is to do with poor machining of the disc mounting surface on the wheel. It's a wheel problem and not a disc problem. i know some have had wheels replaced and that has solved the problem.

Rotate the wheel until you can feel it binding and then mark the wheel. If you then remove the disc bolts and rotate the disc so that it mounts in a different place, when you then rotate the wheel, the discs will bind in the same place on the wheel as before.

You can either have the disc mounting face machined at your local machine shop or have a fight with KTM.

Gruß vom Hohenseelbacher

Mit dem Auto bewege ich meinen Körper, mit dem Motorrad meine Seele.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Hohenseelbacher ()