Beiträge von Ninjo

Thank you for Your comment, but I saw that from 2007 to 2012 the problem was that the pins and the roller was not hardened enough ( SF08)
    Then KTM changed sometning and also the codes of the spare parts
    These was prone to going out as You wrote ( SF13)
    Now KTM changed again something but without changing the code ( You can check the different pinning of the pins and the SF15 mark in the cast)
    I have 2 pieces SF15 to mount, but I'm not sure that they will last..
    In 2016 Dukes they switched to like UNI-CAM system and hopufully ended these kind of problems.. but the older ones are still there

Thank You , this is what I'm doing right now.. but I like to play the little mechanic , and i was thinking on this solution, why do You think this will not work?

Sorry for my english.. but my german is worse .

Regarding the rocker arm bearing problem that affects almost all our 690 since 2007 ..

Has anyone tried to put an oil nozzle directly on the bearing/cammes?

I would like to try, with 2 holes of 0,4 mm in the magnesium cover of the head, but I cannot decide where to take the oil in pressure.. someone can help me?

Thank you

I had the same problem, just checked the cap , dismount the L connector on it, silicon greased the OR and fill in completely the radiator ( opening the screw on the top right )

Now it's perfect.

Until You don't have any black or grey foam inside the radiator liquid.. normally the head gasket is not the problem

Thank You Mono but.. can You explaineme why are You using also a PC5 with Autotune?
    Tuneecu wasn't enough?
    And if so.. why are You not using only the PC5 ?

Thank you

Hello to everyone,

I would like to know if there is someone that have already put on the Dyno a Duke 2008 with:
    Dekat stock exhaust, modified airbox (like KTmax) with KN flat filter and the tuneecu maps ( Smoothed / Addedfuel2)

Any advise will be welcome

Thank you and best regards

Hello to everyone, thank you for all the informations ( I'm reading everything about this thread).
    I'm from Italy, and i would like to ask You if anyone put the Duke3 on the dyno ( and has the charts) with these mods:
    Dekat original exhaust + modified airbox ( like KTMmax ) with KN panel filter and tuneecu maps ( The smoothed EP and the addedfuel2 FI )

Any help will be appreciated, thank You.