Beiträge von Kled

Buon pomeriggio a tutti

Info e Opinioni, Pro e Contro, e soprattutto se qualcuno ha già apportato modifiche al Db Killer Akrapovic Duke 890 (anche perché leggermente diverso dal 790)

Problemi a modificare senza smontare il carbonio? Mi è stato detto che il modello 890, a parte il fatto che la marmitta è leggermente più lunga, ha modificato la vite all'interno del carbonio per rendere più difficile lo smontaggio del Db Killer.

Il rumore/suono cambia davvero? Perdita di prestazioni? (premesso che userò la bici con catalizzatore, almeno per il momento)

Ho anche il portatarga Lightech, con il Db Kliller al momento la freccia posteriore è ancora integra, potrebbe sciogliersi senza il Db Killer?

GRAZIE A TUTTI IN ANTICIPO

Good afternoon everybody

Info and Opinions, Pros and Cons, and above all if someone has already made changes to the Db Killer Akrapovic Duke 890 (also because it is slightly different from the 790)

Problems modifying without disassembling the carbon? I have been told that the 890 model, apart from the fact that the muffler is slightly longer, have modified the screw in the inside of the carbon to make it more difficult to disassemble the Db Killer.

Does the noise / sound really change? Loss of performance? (to premise that I will use the bike with catalyst, at least for the moment)

I also have the Lightech license plate holder, with the Db Kliller at the moment the rear arrow is still intact, could it melt without the Db Killer?

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL

and just what I wanted to hear, because after reading so many posts about broken / faulty engines and oil problems, I was honestly starting to worry, since it should arrive in a few weeks. Anyway thanks

Hello everyone, Kindly I wanted to know if there are updates / news on various problems / problems Duke 890 r last registered and especially in the Italy area?

various general questions?

In particular, engine breakage and internal metal fragments of the oil.

I would be, or rather I was about to buy one that my trusted dealership currently has in stock, but the serious engine failure makes me think.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Freggle

But from what I have read on various forums and posts, the problem would not only derive from the oil quality, but also from crankshaft bearings that fail to work well, with consequent loss of power etc. etc. until the engine breaks

Hello everyone, Kindly I wanted to know if there are updates / news on various problems / problems Duke 890 r last registered and especially in the Italy area?

various general questions?

In particular, engine breakage and internal metal fragments of the oil.

I would be, or rather I was about to buy one that my trusted dealership currently has in stock, but the serious engine failure makes me think.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Ciao a tutti, Gentilmente volevo sapere se ci sono aggiornamenti / notizie su problemi vari / problematiche Duke 890 r ultima immatricolata e soprattutto in zona Italia?

varie questioni generali?

In particolare rottura motore e frammenti metallici interni dell'olio.

Lo sarei, o meglio stavo per acquistarne uno che la mia concessionaria di fiducia ha attualmente in stock, ma la grave avaria al motore mi fa riflettere.

Vielen Dank im Voraus