Beiträge von Finnster

Hello all-

I have just ordered the Evo/Akra system from Sommer. Oliver advised that the SLS/SAS removal kit is of no benefit with the new mapping. He said I will just get a FI light but no increase in performance by removing it with the new mapping. He said to leave the SLS in place....is this what most of you are doing? Sorry, I dont speak German and I didnt want to attempt any cheesy internet translation that may just make it harder to read.

Thanks!
    Jeff

I have ordered the full-Akro system from Sommer. It should be available by January. I chose the stainless header pipes because they are less expensive. It should be the first one to come to the U.S. Expensive...but I think it will kick-ass on my SD! :daumen hoch:

Jeff

I know there are a lot of Akro users on here. Does anyone have the Sil Motor exhaust?

I'm sure they perform about the same....any pictures of these to compare?

Jeff

Hello, My name is Jeff and I am from the USA and I dont read/speak German or any other language....sorry

I bought a SD 990 this week and love it but there is no dealer support in the US. I need to know if I can put on an exhaust w/out reprogramming my ECU. I cant get it programmed over here :-( I know that it wont run as well as if it was re-programmed but will it run too lean and hurt the motor. I am thinking about the SilMotor cans.

Also can I remove the SAS or SLS system w/out a reprogram? Has anyone done this? I would appreciate any help that you can offer me.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    05 SD 990 Orange