SMC 690 + powercommander

• Does anyone has experience with a power commander V on his 690 smc?

I just ordered one for my ktm. I have the full akra exhaust, de K&N filter en im wondering how much BHP my ktm is gonna produce with the powercommander V...

I have de airbox cover lid from ktm, but is there no lid from K&N, just like the DNA version?

• Hi Nils, I don´t have experience with the Powercommander but i guess the PC does the same thing as the "Kastl"

The "Kastl" manages the fuel inflow so that matches to more Air input with the K&N.

Search for "Kastl", maybe if you didn´t bought the PC yet you´ll be interested in Kastl. It is provided by a forum member.

• Hi Niels,
    i´m not familiar with the PC, but if i recall right, it doesn´t work any good with the KTM single piston engines.
    The "Kastl" is a good choice, but the ABP Kit works wonders for the SMC also! :zwinker:
    Especially in order with the full Akra Exhaust System. The kit includes K&N filters too, but if you already have them, ABP will abate the price of the Kit.

HTH,
    Chris

Gruß,
    Chris

1290 SDR S.E.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Chris LC4 ()

• My ktm dealer said to me that de new pc works on de smc. I already ordered him so I will let you all know what the results are.. before and after afcours:)

• @ SanauSan :
    super abgespeckt deine smc!119,6 kg vollgetankt oder ohne sprit? könntest du die maßnahmen zur gewichtsreduzierung mal posten( gerne auch mit pn)? möchte meine 690 enduro auch etwas erleichtern.
    war letzten sommer beim highscore im waldviertel. messung an einem sehr heißen tag mit tkc 80 reifen im 4 gang wegen stollenriß ( remus komplett ohne kat,kastl,airboxdeckel weg, normaler ktm-papierfilter): 64,5nm bei 5600u/min (original 54,1nm bei 5800u/min) und 59,4ps bei 6900u/min(vorher 51,8 ps bei 7200 u/min) am rad.
    wie habt ihr nur die 77ps und 76nm geschafft ( wenn auch am motor)? reifen? temperatur? anderer prüfstand in wien? kn ru- 1750 filter ohne airbox?motortuning mit anderer nockenwelle oder /und hubraumerweiterung? oder war deine original schon überdurchschnittlich stark?
    soweit ich mich erinnere hatte die bisher stärkste smc nach kastl- tuning 67ps am rad mit dem ru-1750 filter. also wie habt ihr es geschafft? :denk:
    neugierige grüße,

risniak

• http://www.pirateracing.de/pageID_8457687.html KTM SMC mit 80,5PS :respekt:

Zitat

Tuning KTM 690