AutoBlipper und Feder

• kann man autoblipper bis 2017 690 Duke R bekommen?
    Ich habe Trans Logic geschrieben, und sie haben eine Quickshift aber keine blipper.

die Feder Anzug mir 97kg, fehlt mir sowohl die Gabel und Feder
    und wo sie bestellen?

(entschuldigen Sie mein schlechtes Deutsch)

• Typically germans can read direct english much better than the conversion of an autotranslator.
    So give it another try...

• No problem; try to write down your problem once again - but in English please. We will help you.

Best regards,

Andreas

• Yes it must be hard to understand the question, seems pretty straight forward to me tho.

where can i get an Autoblipper if at all

Does anyone know what shock and Fork spring to get for a rider 97 kg and where do i order it

• I'm not sure about exact spring values in the Duke V R, but maybe a thicker oil in the fork might do the job. The spring for the rear shock absorber should be available via every ktm dealer and he should be able to tell you which springs for which weights are available

• I was quite taken back when I discovered the vast amount of Static sag, however I was making the mistake of Comparing to my Sports bikes, so 30mm static sag on a Duke is within the limits.

I found the Spring values in the manual Dohhh :)
    Shock 75n/mm Standard, and Sag Static Sag is 25mm'ish so I'm fine on that one
    Fork is 6,5n/mm with airchamber and that is a Rather Excellent WP Fork, it suits me fine as it turns out

I haven't found a Autoblipper yet tho