Bearbeiten Tank KTM 690 SMC ... wie?

• Hallo, ich bin Italiener so leid, mein Deutsch ..
    Auf diesem Forum sah ich smc ktm 690 mit Dual Auspuffanlage und ich möchten uns bei allen, wie man den Tank zu ändern wissen:
    1) Der Tank wurde komplett überarbeitet oder einfach nur der rechte Teil?
    2) Welches Material wurde verwendet, um den Tank zu ändern?
    3) Hat jemand Fotos von dem Tank "reduziert"?

Gib mir all die Ratschläge möglich .. weil ich es will!

Vielen Dank an alle!

Einige Bilder der Tanks:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• you've got everything from NormaN!!!!!!

there will be nothing more, he gave you all Pictures he had.

NormaN was the only Guy how had done this customizing (as i know)

Google translator:

Avete ricevuto tutto da "Norman"
    Lui ti ha inviato tutte le immagini
    Non ci sono più
    Egli fu l'unico di questi cambiamenti ha eseguito

• Thanks for the reply :peace: ... but I wanted to know how he changed the tank, in words.
    The built in Aluminium? Fiberglass? Or he has modified the original tank?
    Thank you.

• If I understand correctly ... inside the original tank there is another aluminum tank(smaller) in order to eliminate the DX part of the original tank?
    Sorry but it's hard to understand passages in German! :kapituliere:

• nein...der originale tank wurde bearbeitet und mit glasfaser verstärkt...nix mit alu...

there's no aluframe inside, he modified the original and strengthened it with glassfiber

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fuzz ()

• Now I understand .. thanks a lot! ... So it was cut / delete the unwanted portion of the tank and the hole was closed with glass fiber! and then painted with matt black!Right?

• wrong no glass fiber. fiber glass dont go!!! he take the same material as the tank is. he take a big barrel with the same radius as the cut in the tank is, than he cut it and than he weld it with the rest of the tank! sand a question to norman how the name from the material is

• das material ist pa6... mirko ich hab den tank damit zugeschweißt..zur verstärkung des ganzen hab ich noch zusätzlich einmal den tank mit glasfasern umwickelt...weil glasfaser nicht auf dem material hält, so trägt es sich aber selbst...weißte wie

• Hello Zagostyle,

you´ve written an E-mail to me, but I accidentally deleted it. It´s my 690 SMC you´ve seen.
    I´m selling the motorcycle. If you are interested you can purchase the complete system including tank, exhaust system and carbon clamps. It´s all you need.

greetings