New Concept Fairing Superduke 990/1290

• Good evening guys are a designer and happy owner of a beautiful Superduke 990 MY 2005.
    Studying the lines a bit I came to the conclusion that the real Achilles heel of our Aranciona is just the front fairing (mainly for the version 2005-2006) which is a real mailbox.
    all set off for a repair when I had to remove the windshield, and I realized how the bike changed without that piece. Another bike with a streamlined profile and decided. it was then that I decided to work on a windshield alternative that would follow some lines of the 1290 prototype, but for road use \ track.
    What do you think?

• schaut gut aus. Habe an meiner Sumo die Duke 3 Maske verbaut. Ist ähnlich.
    Diese Maske wäre sofort meine Entscheidung.

I wish you good luck by marketing.

Bikergruß

Pitmandu

• Na ich weiß nicht.... :denk:
    ...wenn ich mir die Bilder genau anschaue, das Ganze macht einen Anschein, dank hochauflösenden Photoshop, von ein Fake!
    Die Pixel der Bilder zeigen`s!

Ich bin skeptisch!
    Bade :sehe sterne:

• ich denke, das sollen auch nur fotos sein, die veranschaulichen sollen, wie die maske dann tatsächlich auf ner SD aussehn wird. was daran fake ist, kann ich nicht feststellen...

no Gscheidwaschln&Sömmetränza.

• Let me add my points:
    - design @ optic OK
    - material OK
    - no Euro certificate for street use (without is illegal!!!)
    - no LED daytime running lights (state of the art)
    - no protection of all the conectors and cables behind the mask against water and insects
    - speedometer fixing is too thin and will vibrate because wind and 2 zylinder vibration
    - revolution counter must be removed

Q1: have you thought about to replace (integrate) the tacho and rev counter by a motogadget all in one?
    Q2: mount a gopro and show the speedometer readability by 200km/h
    Q3: where to fix the direction indicators?
    Q4: how about an additional touring windscreen?
    Q5: did you check the aerodynamic efficiency or is it just for show?

thanks for your answers ;) BR Martin :Daumen hoch:

• Na dann viel Spaß beim Verlegen der Kabel sowie Positionierung des Sturzsensors und Kompaktstecker vom Tacho!

Auf`m digitalen Reißbrett sieht alles schön aus!
    Bade :rolleyes:

• @Bade genau das hab ich gemeint... :Daumen hoch: