Beiträge von KTMasean

Wurden nach eimen Ventilbruch die Ventilfürungen gewechselt?

Wie wäre es mit neuen Ventilschaftdichtungen?

Führen Sie einen Dichtheitstest durch, um festzustellen, ob die Kolbenringe ordnungsgemäss funktionieren.

Less than 100ml in over 5,000 km with my Duke 200 from 2012 and now over 65,000 km.

I also mainly do longer trips of at least 300km per day (often 500km).

I change the oil (and filter) every 5,000 km and mostly drain 1.45 litre and refill (measured) 1.5 litre.

I ride in the tropics with 30+ degrees C on average.

Changed to 15T front and kept 42T rear to be able to cruise at lower RPM at the same speed.

Bei meinem 200 Duke aus dem Jahr 2012 trat das gleiche Problem auf. Entfernen Sie die Schrauben vom linken Lichtschalter, öffnen Sie die beiden Hälften und sprühen Sie alle Kontakte mit Electric-Clean ein.

Bei meinem Duke war das Problem gelösst.

Wenn ich die Zündung einschalte, geht das Rücklicht und die Kennzeichenbeleuchtung an, aber weder das Abblendlicht noch das Standlicht vorne. Wenn ich das Motorrad allerdings mit eingeschalteter Zündung ein oder zwei Meter schiebe, geht das Abblendlicht an, bleibt für drei bis vier Sekunden an und geht dann aus, bis ich erneut etwas schiebe. Sowas habe ich ja noch nie gesehen.

Das Abblende licht functionier so wie du beschreibse, das ist normal beim Duke. Ich bin allerdings auch sehr neugirieg was/wo/wie der KTM_rudi das meint?

As this is the ktmforum.eu page please add the translation for the remaining 200 or so languages spoken throughout Europe :grins:

Europe is home to many languages, including some of the most widely spoken languages in the world. There are 200 different languages spoken on this continent, making it incredibly diverse, both culturally and linguistically. This article will look at the top ten languages that dominate this diverse continent.Jul 26, 2022

Und frei nach Dr. Goggle für Nichtitaliener :zwinker: :

Code
    Ich spüle das Kühlsystem immer mit 50 % Essig und 50 % destilliertem Wasser, mein 200er hat 0,7 Ltr, der 390er 1,2 Ltr.
    Beim Entleeren des Systems kommt auch bei geschlossenem Thermostat alles Kühlmittel raus.
    Um das System richtig und vollständig zu spülen, ist es am besten, das Fahrrad mit der 50/50-Spüllösung für etwa 10 km bei Betriebstemperatur zu fahren.
    Es ist immer eine gute Praxis, die abgelassenen Flüssigkeiten (Öl, Kühlmittel, Bremsflüssigkeit) zu messen, damit Sie wissen, wie viel drin war, und dies mit den Angaben im Handbuch vergleichen (1,5 l Öl in einem 200er, 1,7 l Öl in einem 390er, 0,7 Liter Kühlmittel bei einem 200er und 1,2 Liter Kühlmittel bei einem 390er).

I always flush the coolant system with 50% white vinegar and 50% distilled water, my 200 has 0.7 Ltr, the 390 1.2 Ltr.

When you drain the system, all coolant gets out even with the closed thermostat.

To flush the system correctly and entirely, it is best to ride the bike with the 50/50 flush solution for about 10 km, operating temperature.

It is always good practice to measure the fluids you drain (oil, coolant, brake fluid) so you know how much was in there and compare this to what the manual says (1.5 Ltr oil in a 200, 1.7 Ltr oil in a 390, 0.7 Ltr coolant on a 200 and 1.2 Ltr coolant in a 390).

You may like to change the fuel filter and or check if the fuel tank vent hole is free.

Won't hurt for a 2012 engine to clean the injector as well.

I also ride a Duke 200 from 2012 but luckily my electrics are still okay.

Have you drained the oil and measured how much came out?

If/when you did not lose any oil and poured half a litre in you will have close to 2 litres in the sump.

Oil is cheap, drain all, replace the oil filter, and measure out 1.5 litres to fill.

Too much oil (especially 500 ml too much) will bring all sorts of problems.

Use the correct oil, if around 0 Celcius 10-W50/40 if in summer 15-W50 and use a JASO motorcycle oil

Oil from the bolt hole is normal. If you would start the engine without the bolt in place you will see much more oil escaping.

As for setting the correct chain tension, see/download the manual.