Poltern / Klacken in der Gabel

• Heisst ja nicht umsonnst "Never change a running system".....Wollte nur schauen ob es ein neues Mapping für den Motor gibt...da sehr unrund untenrum und Konstantfahrruckeln deutlich vorhanden war...Kannte ich von der Vorführmaschine (500km drauf) nicht.. :denk:

Werde so schnell nicht noch einmal nach einem Update fragen.... :nein:

• FAQ KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE Chassis May 2015
    ... regarding occasional fork clicking sounds
    The cutting-edge fork damping control valve is designed for producing very high damping forces and therefore an optimal and safe chassis response (in particular when riding very fast). The SAF-e chassis therefore helps achieve the best possible level of stability and function of the suspension elements at all times. However, when riding slowly on an uneven surface, e.g. cobblestones, the rider may notice the sound of the regulation by the damping control valve. This will sound like a clicking coming from the fork and may be mistaken for a loose steering head bearing.
    This is not a technical defect and the handling characteristics of the motorcycle are not impacted; this characteristic is definitely not a safety-related issue in any situation.
    ... regarding fork judders/vibrations at the front end
    Our examinations have shown that some vehicles have vibrations/judders coming from the front end of the motorcycle. This phenomenon, which may also occur while the vehicle is standing (with compression), does not represent an impairment to stability and rider safety in any way and may be more or less pronounced depending on the damping mode. KTM has investigated the problem, defined a solution and communicated this to the dealerships. Every KTM dealer is now able to eliminate the vibrations with very little expense. This characteristic is also definitely not a safety-related issue.
    ... regarding the poor response of the front wheel fork
    If an individual case of an unsatisfactory handling characteristic is determined with a production vehicle, then KTM deals immediately with the assessment of these individual cases in an internal quality forum.
    In the case of the 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE, negative feedback has occasionally been received regarding the damping behavior of the fork (imprecise front wheel control, lack of precision, barely if any response to brief impacts such as edges/manhole covers). We are currently looking at this in order to clarify the cause of the variation in quality - and, if necessary, to introduce measures to remedy this immediately.
    It is absolutely beyond dispute that the front wheel control functions safely and in the best possible manner, also in the case of the 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE. The subject of "suspension elements” is among the main KTM core competencies, not least due to the in-house development with WP suspension. Front-end developments such as the innovative SAF-e chassis emphasize the priority of development innovations. The highest quality standards in development and series production are guaranteed, and production releases of suspension elements are subject to a strict testing process in accordance with automotive standards.
    ... regarding wobbling at high speeds with a full payload
    The entire KTM ADVENTURE range is based on a sport motorcycle concept with great dynamic potential and a performance that is unique in this class. The riding performance is correspondingly impressive and is more comparable to that of genuine power bikes, naked bikes and super bikes. In order to ensure continual safe handling when riding with luggage systems, KTM stipulates a reduced maximum speed (150 km/h). If the vehicle exhibits critical stability behavior within this speed range, then the cause must be looked for in other areas (tires, steering head bearing etc.). Every official KTM dealer is trained in such cases to identify the cause and to solve the problem.
    ... regarding the functioning of the semi-active chassis
    The innovative WP semi-active chassis measures and regulates the damping behavior in real time and is therefore able to react to a wide variety of conditions with specific strategies. For instance, the “anti-dive function” prevents the front from diving in heavy braking maneuvers - a real gain in terms of comfort and safety particularly when two people are riding. The rider can call on four different modes in order to specifically adapt the damping to his or her individual requirements in terms of comfort, street, sport and offroad.

• danke, aber wo kommt dieses her? (thanks, but where did you get the information?)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bundu ()

• I sent him a letter asking about the "click" which makes the fork when you slow motorcycle.

The documentation sent her to me KTM Austria.

But with 2 people not "click"

And Offroad not "click".

As I can to attach a PDF in a forum?

• I sent my email address in a Private message to you

• Kurzes Update.

Vielen Dank an die Crew von Stega-Racing. Sehr kompetenter KTM-Händler. Bei meiner Dicken läuft alles wieder wie geschmiert.

Nach erfolgreichem Update des Steuergerätes (Neu Flashen) der Federelemente war wieder alles in Butter....fast. Danach fehlten ein paar Funktionen. Naja, kann Mannheim nicht wirklich empfehlen.

Danach zu Stega-Racing nach Worms gefahren. Sehr nett und überaus kompetent. Dort wurde mir auch das Klackern der Ventile in der Gabel erklärt. Alles bestens. deckt sich absolut mit der Aussage vom Vorredner.. :Daumen hoch:

Bin weiterhin hoch zufrieden mit der @...Einfach ein tolles Moped... Hab sie mal ausgefahren....laut Tacho geht sie auf 270Km/h...und wenn de dich duckst pendelt auch nix... :sensationell: :grins: :grins: :grins:

• Stega ist Erste Liga, keine Frage. ;-)

Meine Beiträge geben meine private Meinung wieder, ohne Anspruch auf Richtigkeit / Vollständigkeit.

• Clunking sound forks:
    I just read the below post on AdvRider forum - anybody heard this elsewhere?
    "I noticed from the first day the issue about the clunk in the fork. It has been a long process that required analysis, much trial and error and a set of forks overnighted directly from KTM. None of these efforts yielded a solution, but did make clear what the root of the problem was. Something in the fork was not right. Every step of the way, my dealer who sold me the bike - Ken & Joe's Honda, Kawasaki & KTM - were on the issue and in constant communication with KTM NA. They were always proactive, calling whenever there was new information or a new approach to the issue. As of yesterday, the issue has finally been laid to rest. Installing the right side fork cartridge from the 2016 1290 Super Adventure is the answer. Finally, I have a motorcycle that feels whole! I no longer have to think to myself how great the bike is - except for the forks....
    If you're looking for a dealer who understands the problem and knows how to fix it, give them a call at 661-254-2929. Ask for Jim in Service. Jim & the service dept are switched on. Even if you're not in the area and your dealer could use some direction on the problem, have your dealer call my dealer. "

http://advrider.com/index.php?…15%2Fpage-2#post-28678443

• Ich habe davon gehört und meinem KTM Händler den Link geschickt. Mal schauen, was er dazu sagt. Außerdem wurde in der aktuellen Ausgabe der Tourenfahrer (03/16) darüber berichtet, dass das 17er Modell eine verbesserte Gabel mit anderen Ventilen erhalten wird. Ferner soll es ein Fahrwerksupdate geben. Es wird berichtet, dass die Kosten für den Umbau noch nicht feststehen. Ob das heißt, dass es möglicherweise auch eine Kulanzlösung gibt, steht in den Sternen.

I heard about that and I talked to my KTM dealer and sent him the link of this post. Let's see what he'll find out. Further this post, there was a story in the german Biker-magazine, "Tourenfahrer" which says, that there will be a modified fork with different/new valves for 17th model. Additional for this there''ll be a new launch for the software. The prices are not fixed yet, if that means that there will be a goodwill solution by KTM is doubtful.

• Ich habe davon gehört und meinem KTM Händler den Link geschickt. Mal schauen, was er dazu sagt. Außerdem wurde in der aktuellen Ausgabe der Tourenfahrer (03/16) darüber berichtet, dass das 17er Modell eine verbesserte Gabel mit anderen Ventilen erhalten wird. Ferner soll es ein Fahrwerksupdate geben. Es wird berichtet, dass die Kosten für den Umbau noch nicht feststehen. Ob das heißt, dass es möglicherweise auch eine Kulanzlösung gibt, steht in den Sternen.

I heard about that and I talked to my KTM dealer and sent him the link of this post. Let's see what he'll find out. Further this post, there was a story in the german Biker-magazine, "Tourenfahrer" which says, that there will be a modified fork with different/new valves for 17th model. Additional for this there''ll be a new launch for the software. The prices are not fixed yet, if that means that there will be a goodwill solution by KTM is doubtful.

danke MikeTe :Daumen hoch:

if the 2015/16? owners don't get a fix from KTM, it will make our bikes resale value lower than it should be, which will make me never buy a launch model from KTM again