Griffheizung

• jetzt noch dünnere Griffe ( 30 mm ) und das Bedienelement in schwarz, dann wäre es echt Oberklasse :Daumen hoch:

KTM ADV 790 R, Aprilia RSV 1000 RR, Suzuki GSX 750 AE, Ducati Pantah 500, Moto Guzzi V50, Yamaha SR 535 Miles Motors, Honda SLR 650, Honda MB 500, Vespa 50 N Speciale

• Yes, you can. I used to have such a conversion kit on offer. But it was very rarely sold, so it doesn't exist anymore. I can leave out the handles themselves from a kit. Call me today or on Monday (until 1:00 p.m.). For the next two weeks I am on the road and very difficult to reach.

Heated seats and heated grips are completely different stories. Connecting the seat heating to the CLS Heat is theoretically possible, but it doesn't work that well.

sorry for the English(my german is terrible) that would be great for me also to get just the cls heat controller to attach to the ktm 790 adv R heated grips do you ship to Holland? one other question, would the heat with the cls controller be higher than with the original ktm controller?

• gsuk

If you want to start a private conversation with "hobbit", then point on his username and go to the little right symbol (red marked). :zwinker:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Beim Beschleunigen müssen die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfließen (Walter Röhrl) :respekt: