• Hi Guys
    First of all I must say that you have nice forum here!

I have one problem, can you help me?

I need ABE for akra silencer (e1 0569, M-HR00105)
    Can somebody send me scan of ABE?

Thanks!

• Did you try it direct by ur dealer?
    And is it a new one or used?
    Do u check already the KTM web side, may they have it online???

• Did you try it direct by ur dealer?
    And is it a new one or used?
    Do u check already the KTM web side, may they have it online???

I tried it by dealer, but for that I need original recipet that this silencers was bought by certified dealer. I don`t have this recipet because 2 owners before me lost somehow reciept and ABE (with all KTM papers also) :motzki:

• I thing it is much more easy to find a receipt here than the ABE, but anyway as soon I get something I will let u know...

Gibt es hier keinen, der ne ABE oder ne Rechnung für die Pötte hat? Es fahren hier doch sehr viele den Topf, oder...
    Der Himbaerdony und Sniper waren da mal involviert. Vielleicht könntet ihr Weiterhelfen...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Duffy ()

• Hoi

ich hab genau das gleiche Problem mit den selben Nummern(e1 0569, M-HR00105), leider auch keine Papiere dazu.

Wer hat diese Töpfe dran und ein ABE dazu ?

i have the same Problem with the same number(e1 0569, M-HR00105) ,and also no ABE für it

does anybody have a ABE for us ?

• Ich habe gerade mal bei jamparts.de geschaut, aber da ist genau die Nummer nicht drin :motzki: Habe direkt mal ne E-Mail getippt, ob die mir sowas schicken können... Wenn was ankommt, wirds weitergeleitet :winke:

Short form in english :zwinker:
    I've just written an e-mail to jamparts, where ABEs are ready to be downloaded. But of course, the one we are looking for is not online :-D I will tell you as soon as they answered.
    N Gruß, gerschde

• Ich habe gerade mal bei jamparts.de geschaut, aber da ist genau die Nummer nicht drin :motzki: Habe direkt mal ne E-Mail getippt, ob die mir sowas schicken können... Wenn was ankommt, wirds weitergeleitet :winke:

Short form in english :zwinker:
    I've just written an e-mail to jamparts, where ABEs are ready to be downloaded. But of course, the one we are looking for is not online :-D I will tell you as soon as they answered.
    N Gruß, gerschde

Thank you Gerschde!

I hope they will give us good information :denk:

Regards from Obernhausen

P.S. Is someone living here near? We can go to drink some beer :prost: I`m staying here till Freitag :grins:

• jamparts told me that i have to ask the ktm dealer, i bought the akra from. so i will talk to him. maybe he will send me an abe. :winke:
    n gruß, gerschde

• HAHAAA! ich habe meine ABEs wiedergefunden und gleich mal n Foto gemacht!!
    Wenns die richtige sein sollte, gibts nen ordentlichen Scan, wenns noch benötigt wird.

Hier mal der Link zum Bild:

ABE?!

English version:
    If that picture shows the correct paper, i will send you a scan in good quality :zwinker:

N Gruß, gerschde

• As i'm not able to scan the ABE right now, i will do so on Sunday in the evening.
    I'll send you the Picture on sunday!

N Gruß, gerschde

• Hallo gerschde,

Der Links funktioniert leider nicht mehr. Könntest Ihn noch mal reinstellen oder mir vlt das ABE schicken.

MFG

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von crazy_joe ()