Ducati Hypermotard

• Was jeder schon weiß, wird jetzt Realität.
    Die Hypermotard kommt im Frühjahr 2007
    auf den Markt.
    (100PS, 175 kg Leergewicht.)

mille amitiés Franky

2015 KTM 1290 Superduke R
    2013 KTM 1190 Adventure R

• Meinst du , das es ein ernst zu nehmender Konkurent für KTM wird ?

KTM verbaut hochwertige Teile , was man von Ducati nicht unbedingt behaupten kann .

Habe schon viele Neg.meinungen über Ducati gehört .

Ich meine schlecht aussehen tut sie nicht , vieleicht wird das ganze über den Preis entschieden . :?:

• Ein neuer FEIND!

Bin schon auf einen direkten Vergleichstest gegen die KTM Sumo gespannt, die ja dann auch schon 990 ccm hat.
    Was hat die Duc denn Hubraum?

• hmmm 100PS is aber bissl schwach für ne Duc...

Wollten die nich den Motor aus der S4R reintüddeln??

Naja, aber man wird sie eh nicht so oft zu Gesicht bekommen, weil sie doch nen Haufen Kohlen kosten wird!

Zitat von magic-michel

"TESTOSTERON-BÜCK-Gourmet-BENE"

• Zitat

Habe schon viele Neg.meinungen über Ducati gehört .

Über KTM gibt´s minderstens genausoviele negative Meinungen wie über Duc.

Zitat

Ne, bei der Hypermotard kam nur ein luftgekühlter Motor in Frage. Da blied eigentlich nur der 1000 DS übrig. Aber 100 PS bei 175 kg trocken ist doch auch in Ordnung.

Aus 1 mach 3 ---> Auf Duke folgt Streety

• Zitat

Original von Bene
    hmmm 100PS is aber bissl schwach für ne Duc...

War auch als Option gedacht.
    Aber Aufgrund des Designs und des Gewichtes kam
    nur ein luftgekühlter Motor in Frage.
    Aber 175kg sind nicht schlecht.

mille amitiés Franky

• Der komplette Text der mail:

Dear Ducatista,

Thank you for responding to the online Hypermotard survey. More than 28,000 Ducati fans like you responded to this survey and 18,000 in the first three weeks alone! This is an impressive number that really gave us an clear understanding of the enthusiasm that you all have for this new project.

As you may already know, we have decided to produce the Hypermotard. The bike will be ready and in stores by the Spring of 2007. With your encouragement and your precious suggestions we have taken the steps to transform the Hypermotard from a concept into a real motorcycle.

Thanks again. Thank you for your passion, for your competence, for your appraisal and also for your constructive criticism; the combination of all of your comments help us improve our projects and help us to carry out dreams that continue to achieve the high quality standards that our community of fans expects.

mille amitiés Franky

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Franky ()

• Und die Auswertung der Internet-Umfrage.

I would like to share some our enthusiasm by sharing some tables that were used to support the decision to produce the Hypermotard.

-The first table (Table 1) tells us that in the first three weeks the Hypermotard survey was online, we received responses from 18,325 fans…. 18,325!! Yes, you read correctly; an impressive number of fans that diligently filled out this somewhat complicated questionnaire.

-The next table (Table 2) tells us that people really liked the Hypermotard. It got an average of 4,62 on a scale of 1-5, an incredible result, especially seeing the variety of countries that responded to the survey.

-The third table (Table 3) tells us that KTM owners will go crazy for the Hypermotard (great news!).
    -With the risk of making our engineers mad, I would like to show you what parts of the bike people liked most (picture 4) and, although I may get a scolding from the Hypermotard product managers, I would even like to show you what parts of the bikes you have suggested we modify (picture 5). One of the strongest requests we noticed is to have 2-disc brakes: we will see to it!

Since we only made the decision to produce the Hypermotard today, it is still too soon to talk about prices, but I confirm that we have started an attentive cost analysis.

As you can see, there is a considerable overlapping between your comments in the Desmoblog and the responses we received from the online questionnaire. I have passed some of your comments on to product development and they will come back soon with an evaluation of the feasibility.

Some of the most interesting comments I have read include a request for a racer kit (Paolo Baratta) an aesthetic kit (Alby) and a kit to upgrade the suspension. There was also a request to change the name because it is too “futuristic”(Mat). If you all have other name proposals, bring them on!

Finally, I would like to respond directly to Tino, who criticises the whole idea of discussing future products with you saying “a CEO asking for advice?” and to Desdemone who says “Ducati should impose its motorcycling vision and should not take other opinions in tow.” I’m sorry but I have quite a different vision. I have been convinced for many years that at Ducati, the rigid separation between the customer buying the bikes, and the company producing the bike, is old-fashioned and not realistic. As Ducatisti, we are all part of a community of fans (you can also call it a tribe if you prefer). Even if we all have different professions, we all share the same passion for Ducati motorcycles. An engineer that works here is also a Ducatista in is own right –he or she is an engineer with specific skills that are put to work to build the motorcycles for other Ducatisti that work elsewhere. Both ride the same motorcycle – seeking the same thrills and sharing the same passion.

Why not talk together, consult one another, discuss our doubts and delight in our satisfactions? Has this kind of discussion never been done about product development? If we don’t have openness here at Ducati where the people in the factory share the same language and the same passion, where else do you think this kind of dialogue could be possible? In my opinion it is not a question of weakness or mental confusion – it is a choice that comes straight from firm belief. Will our product be better as a result of our discussion? Frankly, I don’t know – in the future, the facts themselves will tell.

At the moment it is enough that we are the first to try something new and potentially effective. I am sincerely satisfied and happy when, at the end of the day I get the opportunity to feel how close you all are, to read your comments in real time and to think that our new product will have a bit of you all in its DNA.

Sind hier auch Verräter? :boxing: :lautlach:

mille amitiés Franky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Franky ()

• die maske find ich ja mal direkt ohne umwege zum :kotz::kotz:
    ist ja noch um ein ganzes eck schlimmer als bei der gummiq oder der karl dall gs.
    :kotz:

only race Super Duke 990 chili red, SMR 560 Chili Spezial, RC8R, FS 570

Only dunlop kr106/108

• Also ich finde das Ducati Konzept nicht schlecht.
    Die ist durch den luftgekühlten Motor bestimmt noch ne ganze Ecke schmäler als die 950er SM.

Und 100 PS bei dem Gewicht finde ich :daumen hoch:

Mal auf den Oktober gespannt.
    Da gibt´s die bestimmt in Köln zu sehen :amen:

• HYPERMOTARD ist ABSOLUT :sensationell:

:knie nieder:

Und von der Motorkonfiguration, Mulbi du sprichst mir aus der Seele.

[SIZE=7]da kann die 950sm noch so gut gehn + toll zum fahrn sein aba....[/SIZE]

• Zitat

Original von Latros
    OH mein gott, wie :kacke: sieht die denn aus!!!!! :kotz: :kotz:

Das habe ich letztes Jahr über die 950er SM auch noch gesagt :amen:
    Mittlerweile habe ich mich an das neue KTM-Design gewöhnt.

• die SD habe ich bei Polo stehen sehen und die gefiel mir spontan so gut, dass ich zum Händler fuhr, der Rest ist ja bekannt. Dort stand dann auch noch die SM, die mir auch so gut gefiel, dass ich unentschlossen wurde. Aber bei der Duc gefällt mir spoantan gar nichts

• Zitat

Original von Latros
    OH mein gott, wie :kacke: sieht die denn aus!!!!! :kotz: :kotz:

Aber Deine SD ist wirklich der Designhammer oder :lol:

• Zitat

Original von ollih

Aber Deine SD ist wirklich der Designhammer oder :lol:

:lol: :lautlach:

mille amitiés Franky