KTM 690 Smc-r 2014 Auspuff ? ;)

• für die SMC-R gibt es kein Akramapping
    dh. ohne Kat Standardmap oder wenns Probleme gibt Evo wobei sie hier vermutlich zu fett laufen wird ohne Änderung an der Luftzufuhr.

Mfg Tom

• Haben wir sicher wissen, dass es ein EVO / EVO 2-Paket sein? Mit geeigneten Karte für -14 SMC ...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Dogi ()

• In english, because google's translator is... not too good :)

Are we sure that there will be EVO 1 / EVO 2 packet for -14 model.. with appropriate / official EVO maps?

My problem is that local KTM shop claims that EVO 1 complete packet (with full akra pipe) for -13 model is good for -14 model also. Since PP catalogue says that it is good for 08-13 only (lot's of changes in the engine so this makes sense) I told them that this cannot be the case. After that they still insisted that all (EVO) parts for -13 model fit -14 too, and that they have confirmed this from finnish importer, and that even the engine maps are the same!!

I'd like to buy -14 model with EVO 1 complete, but when importer / local shop are telling me things that are not true according to KTM catalogue.. I find it hard to buy a motorcycle from a source I cannot fully trust.

• In my last correspondence with ktm germany about the pp esd and evo1 map i got the answer there will be one but it will still take a month or two till they had made all testruns.

Greetz Maxus

:amen: Wir wollen Sommer AMEN :amen:

Möge der Schmierfilm niemals abreißen :driften:

• That sounds fantastic! It's -4 celsius outside at the moment, so I'm not in a hurry.

I just don't know how I can get local shop to admit that they have been wrong all along, and that there will be brand new evo package for -14 model :)

• try to write to info@ktm.de think they should be able to answer also in english and then show the mail answer your local dealer what they think on the otherside of the big water ;)

:amen: Wir wollen Sommer AMEN :amen:

Möge der Schmierfilm niemals abreißen :driften:

• Correct, I am from the other side of the water, but not the big one. Only from the other side of the Baltic Sea, so yeah, I'm from Finland

P.S. This morning -10 celsius. God damn!

• wundert mich was er hier macht. gibt's keine Finnisches Forum? xD

by the way

hat jemand einen Endtopf der SMC-R 2014 rumliegen und will in los werden?
    denke der ESD hat ne andere Teile Nummer wie die früheren Modelle soweit ich das sehen kann.

Der weiße Reiter :alter schwede:

• wundert mich was er hier macht. gibt's keine Finnisches Forum? xD

If you want to know something, why not go to where the information is ;)

Seriously, you guys have the best KTM forum I've come across, even if I have to read it through the crappy translator.

And as far as Finland goes.. There has always been a lot more enduro bikes than supermotos here. I mean a LOT more. And since there was 60 Enduro R / SMC R motorcycles sold in Finland last year, you can quess that "KTM population" is not big enough to keep any forum active. That 60 is combined number, and I'd guess something like 50 enduros / 10 SMCs. Some KTM retailers won't get even one SMC, some lucky ones will get 1 or 2, per year :)

Now, enough with the offtopic and English. I'll cross my arms and start waiting for the EVO package for -14 model.

• I understand German pretty good, with / without the translator, and I have a Swiss friend who translates the rest to me.. it's just that I can't write it, at all :)

So please go ahead and use your own language, even when replying to me, and forgive me if I write my replys / questions in English.

Thanks guys!

• Hab vorhin mal mit meinem Händler gesprochen bezüglich dem legalen Akra.

Er hatte vor ein paar Tagen ne E.Mail von KTM bekommen über die Änderungen an den Powerpartsteilen.
    Da stand auch drin das KTM i.mom daran arbeitet den Akra zu legalisieren.

Was das heißt könnt euch ja selber denken :thumbup:

Einfach mal abwarten und auf neue Informationen warten :cool:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

• soweit waren wir leider auch schon.
    mein händler hat mir beim kauf bestätigt, dass der abe akra diesen sommer kommen soll. das wurde vom gleichen händler vor ein paar tagen korrigiert. erscheinen soll der abe topf nun erst im nächsten jahr. :traurig: also wenn legal, dann erstmal weiterhin als rasenmäher unterwegs.

hat jemand schon infos zum remus hexacone und der '14er? :denk:

sie BRAAAAAAAAPT! :grins:

• ich hoffe sehr es bestätigt sich bald! :peace:

ich kämpfe nach jede fahrt mit mir nen anderen ESD zu verbauen...
    will mir aber die 300 für'n Leo sparen.

hat jemand nen ori ESD der 2014er SMC-R übrig? (PN an mich!)

Der weiße Reiter :alter schwede:

• mein händler hat mir beim kauf bestätigt, dass der abe akra diesen sommer kommen soll. das wurde vom gleichen händler vor ein paar tagen korrigiert. erscheinen soll der abe topf nun erst im nächsten jahr. also wenn legal, dann erstmal weiterhin als rasenmäher unterwegs.

Das haben die beim Akra der Duke 3 auch versprochen und es ist nie was gekommen.

ich hoffe sehr es bestätigt sich bald!

Wenn dann gilt das aber nur für die neuen Anlagen. Die alten haben keine e_Nummer und wahrscheinlich werden die was Auspuff noch EG-konform ändern müssen.